ENERGY is LIGHT AND LIGHT is LIFE. If you put a plant into a dark cupboard, it will wither and die. Light is a natural requirement for life. Without light there is no life.
- Light increases oxygen and blood flow
- Light speeds up wound healing
- Light helps to reduce pain and to relax our muscles
- Light finds just the right places in the body to heal
- Light activates vitamin D synthesis
- Light lowers blood pressure
- Light increases heart “performance”
- Light improves arteriosclerosis
- Light lowers cholesterol counts
- Light helps in weight loss
- Light is effective against psoriasis
- Light promotes the production of sex hormones
- Light activates an important skin hormone (Solitrole)
- Light is a nutrient like vitamins and minerals
what makes us whole?
The word HEALTH derives from an Old English word, “hǣlth”, which means wholeness, in body mind and spirit.
Human beings are not just bodies because we also have a mind which is the control centre of the body, and a soul, that intangible spark that makes us who we are. Lack of light in any of these area will eventually make us ill.
We can lighten our minds by letting go of the dark and heavy burdens like grudges and resentments that we all carry, often without realising. We reap what we sow, so we must learn to dispense with hatred and sow love instead!
I believe it is our spirit, or soul, the magical spark of life that we were born with which defines our very being. Our soul connects us with the Universe, and when we do this we are flooding our higher selves with light.
|Marianne Williamson was one of the wonderfully enlightened|
The much-loved quote from Marianne: ‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.’
next: eating lightly